Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reflection

I feel like I don't have a whole lot to write about this week since one of our classes was canceled. I did my facilitation on Monday, I was nervous, but I felt like it went well. I feel bad that we didn't get a chance to change articles and talk about the article about Freire too much, but it was hard to find a place to stop talking/change the subject because everyone had a lot to say. In our Multicultural Classroom class, we had a debate and my team won, that was pretty fun. I am also looking for some type of science experiment activity for a lesson plan that is due next Tuesday. I also had a problem with Amazon.com sending me one of my books so I keep having to borrow it from friends. Well, not much to say about anything else. I just have a lot of homework to do, but at least my blog is done now!

No comments: