Monday, September 22, 2008

Reflection

This week of classes were pretty standard. It was nice to see how Group #1 did their facilitation to help me since my group is next. There have been a lot of reading assignments so that is getting overwhelming. I just wish there were more diversity in the types of assignments. I had a hard time finding a secondary source for my facilitation, but it was kind of my own fault for not sending a message with my questions sooner. It seemed like all of the sources I found that were good on EBSCO Host and Google Scholar were all PDF files that were copyrighted that I didn't know how to copy and was pretty sure I wasn't allowed to. Other than that things are going okay, fortunately the class for next Thursday is canceled. I don't really have a problem with that class or anything, but my boss keeps scheduling me for more hours than I want so that helps a little bit.

No comments: