Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Welcome




My name is Tiffany and I am currently studying to become an Elementary School Teacher at Utah Valley State College. I would like to teach either 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade. I enjoy hanging out with my husband, playing video games (old school tetris and guitar hero), working out, snowboarding, dancing, music, food, reading (only fiction), myspace/facebook, spending time with my family and I am currently trying to talk my husband into getting a dog. I work at Sears Holdings Corporation selling Lawn and Garden products and Fitness Equipment. I have uploaded one of my favorite cartoons to share with you. I have also added a fun music playlist with some music that I enjoy.


Feel free to view my first google doc.




1 comment:

Miss. Hirschi said...

P.S. You have good taste in Music.